January 25, 2008

My little "Escape Artist" ....

Oh, look, I can get out of here if I want to...



I'm almost there!



Oopps, I got caught!




I know I am probably biased as a mom, but Nate is learning and developing so well. He is such a smart little guy. He is getting into everything lately and is very active. He loves to play and move around. He has discovered, and very well, that when you hide an object- it still exists! I've tried to trick him a few times into believing I hid a toy....well, he does everything in his power to turn his whole body toward it.

He's also learned that there is other food besides formula, cereal, and baby food. Anytime I eat he uses all the strength in his body to try and grab what I am eating. It's so cute... he had his first taste of Domino's pizza tonight (didn't actually eat it but he tasted it in his mouth). I think he thought it tasted better than his pears and apples!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Nate is SOOO cute and SOOO happy! It's sounds like he is very smart, too! So happy you guys are COMING HOME!!!

Gail said...

I think each of us has the best-looking and smartest baby.
Gail

The gFamily said...

You can tell he is working so hard at getting out of his chair!! A smart and hard working kid!! How did you get so lucky?? :) He is such a cutely pie! I love that smile!!

Steph said...

Ha! How cute!!! What a big smile.

Unknown said...

I'm loving Mr. Houdini there!!
I can't believe you are finally PINK!
It won't be long now. I'm so sorry you've had to wait this long, its not fair but i'm glad its almost over and you will have him to share with all your family to love and spoil!! and give you a much needed rest!!
CONGRATS!
Jennifer & Greg