January 29, 2008

Practice Photo Shoot





With a very easy subject! I thought we would practice taking photos since we will take Nathan to get his 9 month pictues as soon as we get home. I think they came out pretty good- though I need to get better with understanding the lighting on my camera and can fix that when I get home. He's so easy going and just eats the camera right up!

We have been so busy the last few days. It seems we are out to lunch each day with some new friends we have met. Last night we had pizza with our new neighbor (also adopting) from Dubai and this weekend we went out to dinner with some other friends. Nate loves the attention he gets from all the people and he is so good when we go out. Yesterday we went to the market and bought a few things to take back. I got Nate a mayan sling which I can wrap him in if he falls asleep. The weather continues to be- perfect. Honestly, the past few days have been mid-70's without a cloud in the sky. What I would do have this climate at home...

Tommorrow is the big day....Rich arrives at the airport at 2:30pm! Nate and I will be there to meet him and it will be such a relief to all be together at last. We have a busy week planned here in Antigua before we head to the Marriott in GC next Tuesday for our final appt.

Adios for now!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

I think you're all set for the photos! So glad Rich is going to be able to come down and spend some time with you guys in Antiuga. What a wonderful week you'll have. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Looks like he likes being the subject of mommy's photo shoot. Enjoy spending the week relaxing as a family of 3. It only gets better...

Victoria and Joe said...

Love the pictures. he is such a gorgeous little guy.

Greta Jo said...

Great photo shoot. I think you have a top model.

Gail said...

The pix are great!!
Gail

The gFamily said...

He's a natural!! So glad that Rich can join you and you are all together now! YAY!!

Beth said...

Adorable. Just adorable.

Very happy that you will be with Rich and will have time to enjoy Antigua together as a family!

(Thanks, again, for all the help this week.)

Steph said...

He certainly is photogenic!! Adorable!!

Courtney said...

Enjoy Antigua. Good luck next week. I am waiting for PINK today. COurtney