January 17, 2008

2nd DNA is at the US Embassy!


Hallelujah! We are one step away from our final appointment. There is a good chance we may have that date tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

We've both been battling sickness here. Nathaniel has a tonsil infection and I have had a sore throat (which I think are one in the same). I'm doing fine but he's been pretty sick the past couple days. He's on an antibiotic and he seems to be doing better today. I'm hoping he is able to kick this thing by the weekend.

10 comments:

Nicole said...

YEAH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'll be watching closely tomorrow to see if you get PINK!

Hope your little guy is feeling better soon!

Looks like I might see you in GC after all...

Guatemama said...

YEA!!!!! I am hoping that we both get PINK tomorrow!!

I hope you and Nathaniel are feeling much better tomorrow too.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!! Hoping tomorrow is PINK!!!!! Hope you and Nate are both better soon;0)

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

Wow, I am soo happy for you guys. I hope you get your appt real soon. Hope both of you feel better real quick too.

margaret

Anonymous said...

Awesome ... soon you will all be together forever:)!! I sure hope your both feeling better soon!!

Steph said...

YAY!! PINK is the cure for any sickness!!! :)

Beth said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I agree with Steph, a spoonful of PINK will do the trick! Can't wait to see your PINK post.

Gretchen said...

You are almost there!!! Can't wait to see pink! Get well soon!

Greta Jo said...

You are just a few steps away. YEA!
I hope and pray that Nathaniel is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I almost bought him that same onsie just the other day....it is so cute!!
Love,
Auntie Molly