January 18, 2008

Good News....but no appointment yet

First, the good news- Nathaniel's feeling better. I think the medicine is starting to work its magic. I'm so relieved!

And, secondly, what else to report but more waiting...we did not get our appt. today. This does not mean we will get a later appt.- it only means we will have less notice to plan for Rich to come down and to book our return ticket. Looking into my crystal ball (combined with some obsessive stalking of other boards)... I think our appt. might just be on the 6th of February. I hate to make predictions when this process is so ridiculously irrational, but we're so close now I just have to. :-)

The US Embassy will be closed on Monday for the MLK holiday. Looks like Tuesday might be the big day. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH! I know it will be a long weekend for you! Praying Tuesday bring good news!

Steph said...

Hoping for good news soon!!

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

My fingers are crossed and my toes too.

Hope the appt. comes soon.

margaret

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you will hear from them on Tuesday. I am glad Nate's feeling better today!
Love,
Molly

Greta Jo said...

Finger and toes are crossed. Come on PINK!