October 24, 2007

We're still in...

Well, no surprise here....I called PGN yesterday as it had been 2 weeks. I spoke with Laura and she said- "you are still with the 2nd reviewer". She said we will probably be with the 2nd reviewer for 3 more weeks before we are sent for a possible approval to Barrios. Of course, that's if we do not receive a previo. We were only with the 1st reviewer for 4 days- so we have progressed pretty well. So, the good news...we haven't received a previo yet...the bad news, I'm impatient and want out today!!

I'm going to be calling the end of next week for another update. Keep your fingers crossed. :-)

5 comments:

Guatemama said...

Emily,
YEA so far so good! I am with you though I want out too. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Tracy

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

Hey Emily, Maybe you'll get a Halloween Treat and get OUT of PGN!!! "positively thinking of course"

margaret
www.kanakosfamily.blogspot.com

Steph said...

Great news!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I don't know you, but I am so happy for you! My husband and I are adopting in Guatemala now, also. We are in PGN, and just got back from our visit trip with him. I have seen many people saying that they are contacting PGN. How do I go about doing that myself? Just wondering. Keep the faith, and all will work out...it's all about patience and love.

Emily said...

Hi Rebecca,

Email me @ emilyhoyt@dejazzd.com
and I will give you the info on how to contact PGN. Best of luck to you- hope your process is smooth!

Emily