October 25, 2007

The Weather is a Changin' !

Cold nights and damp days- fall is definitely in the air. While I love the inevitable changing of the seasons- I absolutely dread the cold weather (and this is coming from a Vermonter!). When I got home from work tonight, the house was really cold and I bundled up to stay warm. Hope we're in for a mild winter! Nate prefers to be bundled and swaddled....he's in for a real treat when we welcome him to what winter is in PA. In Guatemala, winter means 60 degrees. In Pennsylvania, winter means 20 degrees. Ahh, what I'd give to have a 60 degree winter....

Just perfect for a cold night- a warm bath!




Then, time to snuggle in!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I am loving the cooler weather but do NOT like the "cold" weather. I second the 60 degree winter.

Beth said...

I was having very similar thoughts as I pulled a scarf out of the closet before heading to the bus stop... not a fan, but no chance of a mild winter in Maine!

Love the pics. Isn't tub time the best?!!?