July 9, 2007

I Left my Heart in Guatemala. . .



What an amazing experience! I can't even find the right words to describe the joy and happiness the visit has given me. Nathaniel is perfect in every way. I wouldn't trade this opportunity for the world. Now we are on countdown to our next trip in 7 weeks. I promise to post all the details when I recover from whatever I have. . . I think I have the flu but it's on its way out thankfully. Leaving him with his foster mom was one of the toughest things I've ever had to do. However, his foster mom is WONDERFUL and he is in great hands until he comes home. I couldn't feel more comfortable with her care.

More to come later this week. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy! Glad your trip went well. Hope the next 7 weeks fly by so you can love on your little guy again!

Steph said...

What a blessing!

The gFamily said...

He looks so peaceful... I bet it was because he got to spend time with his mommy!! :) So happy for you!!!