February 20, 2008

Cheesecake Factory Fun

Since we were all feeling better this week...we headed to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch! Of course, Nathaniel loves cheesecake- his favorite kind: chocolate mousse! He definetely follows in his mom's footsteps...

Here are some pics from lunch:





We are finally settled in and after 2 weeks of being home, we feel like we have adjusted really well. Nathaniel is developing and blossoming so well. He loves to sit up on his own and can feed himself finger foods like a champ now. He can pull his little body to a stand and can hold himself up for minutes at a time. He loves to laugh and is my little 'actor' as I like to call him....when he wants to be held, he knows just how to act to get what he wants. :-)

We're going to be visiting family and friends over the next couple weeks so my posts will be limited. I promise to post updates and lots of family pics when I can.

Here are some candids of the little guy hanging out in his family room



5 comments:

Christina said...

What a little peanut.

I LOVE the cheesecake factory...yuuuummmmy

Bobbi said...

My mouth is watering. At least you have determined he has good taste.

What cute little pics. He is a little peanut.

Enjoy your visits with family.

Anonymous said...

YUM!! Glad you guys are better and enjoying life as a family of 3!!

Greta Jo said...

What a great place to eat. What great pictures. What a beautiful family of 3.

Steph said...

I am so happy to hear that life as a family of three is just perfect!!!