February 15, 2008

All is well...


after a long week with sickness (inlcuding me now!) we are all doing better. Nathaniel had his 1st pediatrician appt. and all went well. He didn't mind it at all and did really well with the doctor poking and prodding him. He is adjusting so well to life at home. He is very comfortable with the dogs and the dogs really like him. Junior thinks it is his duty to protect him....yup, he actually likes to guard the pack-n-play!!

It's amazing how quickly time is going. I am enjoying being at home with Nathaniel and I treasure every second. We have a packed schedule next week so I think we will enjoy a quiet weekend at home...

6 comments:

Beth said...

I have been a little out of touch (ha!)...but was so happy to check in and see that everyone is adjusting to life at home together. Glad you are all on the mend and can look forward to a quiet weekend. He looks so happy!

Victoria and Joe said...

I think it seems that everyone on the blogs I read are sick or have been the last week.. We all must have been passing it around.. So glad you are all well and can now get down to enjoying this great adventure.

Nicole said...

So glad you're all feeling better! Love seeing your pictures at home! :)

Guatemama said...

What a cute picture! I am glad that things are going so well. I can relate to how fast time is going now! Amazing!
Tracy

Gail said...

Glad you are all doing well. I love the picture of Nathaniel. He is sooooooooo happy!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie!