December 31, 2007

Happy 2008...

Straight from La Antigua Guatemala!! It's been a whirlwind 2 days but we have settled in-- and I am loving it! I terribly miss Rich and my pooches already but I know we will see them soon. In the meantime, I have a little bundle of love that brings me so much. Nathan is doing wonderfully. He is such a happy little guy...

We made it to the hotel last night @ 6pm. We love it here. Maria Elena, the innkeeper, is so accommodating. We have everything here we need and more. It's in a perfect location only about 2 blocks from central park.

The New Year's eve festivities here in Antigua are overwhelming and amazing. The Guatemalan people know how to ring in the New Year right! Although we were back in our room before 7pm, we did walk around this evening and got to experience the sights and sounds of the celebation. Right now the fireworks are going off near the Arch and CNN is here filming it all.

Yesterday was a special day for Nathan as he was united with us forever! We love him so much and we feel SO incredibly blessed to have been given the best gift of all in 2007. I can't think of anything else that could top it.

HaPpY NeW YeAr 2008!

Pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it! I've been stalking your blog for pics! Enjoy ringing in the new year with your little man!

Guatemama said...

Happy New Year to you also! I am so glad that you are getting settled and that Nate is with you FOREVER!! WOW . Looking forward to hearing more about your time in Guatemala in the next few weeks.