December 29, 2007

And I'm off to Antigua!

After packing almost all day, I have 3 full suitcases, a deluxe stroller, a diaper bag and myself to get to Guatemala! I've got some good books for the plane, and hopefully after a long nap, I'll arrive in Guatemala tomorrow without any problems. It's finally come when we will be together forever. It sort of feels like a dream because of all the waiting-- but the time has finally come and I couldn't be happier!

Happy New Year to all!

A few pictures to leave you with...

My dad had this sweater made for Nate in Vermont... I think it's so cute.




Nate's snowsuit to return home in!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Enjoy those days soaking up the sunshine and your beautiful little boy!

The gFamily said...

I can't wait to see new pictures! Congrats on FOREVER! You made it!!