July 21, 2007

He's growing!

Talked with Maria last night and our doctor in Guatemala emailed me us as well: our little peanut is growing! He was 9lbs and 9oz on Thursday -- 2 months and 11 days old. I was so happy to hear this. It is so wonderful to get updates as often as we do from the blessings of our foster mother and pediatrician down there. Maria said his cough still lingers but he is doing much better from his cold. We were so happy to hear that he is doing well and that she is caring for him in such a loving way until he can come home.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is my first time posting--CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR REFERRAL!!!!!!!!! I think we are from the same agency!

We adopted a baby girl last year and now we are adopting a boy!

Your little fellow is adorable!!!!!!!!!! I am soo happy for you!!!!!!! I love the bedding you chose!!! I am soo excited to follow your journey!!! :O)

redhawks said...

That's great news Emily!!!
Jen (FTIA) :)