June 23, 2007

What's in a name, anyway?

Nathaniel: means "gift of god"

David: translates to "beloved one"

These couldn't better explain how special this little guy is and will be to us forever. I can't wait to hold him and see him for the first time. Speaking of that, just booked the flight and the hotel- leaving July 5th and coming home July 8th- staying at the Marriott in Guatemala City. I am so excited! I will have him all to myself for 3 whole days! I'm hoping to take him to the doctor while I am there, too. Daddy will get a phone call, hopefully with some "cooing" in the background and LOTS and LOTS of pictures and video. We wish Daddy could come but someone has to stay home and work. :-) I'm counting down the days. . .

By the way, Happy Birthday today to Daddy! I don't think he could have asked for a better present- even if it did come a few days early. I'm jealous- they get the May and June birthdays and I get one in the dead of winter. Go figure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WInter B-Days are the best!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rich!

redhawks said...

Have a wonderful visit trip and happy bday to Daddy!!
Jen (FTIA) :)

Anonymous said...

Ten long days and counting until we see little Nate.You must be so excited.!!!! I know I can hardly wait. See you soon... Love, Meme.