June 12, 2007

If I see another credit card offer. . .

Ok, if I see another credit card offer in my pile of mail I think I just might scream! It takes 10 minutes to comb through the junk mail to come to the realization that it didn't arrive. Yes, that's right, you guessed it, no I-171h today. Was hoping the 32nd day of waiting might be the 'magic' day- but no such luck. Several credit card offers, junk mail, and boring bills. I worked a *long* productive day today so I at least had my attention focused elsewhere. I got home at 8:00 and ran 2 miles. Again, need the distraction and exercise. Still can't believe this is the "free nation" for all free nations and we are caught up in this *&$#$%&* beaurecratic CRAP. I keep picturing my 15 pages of materials sitting there just waiting for approval and wondering if it's even been looked at. Makes me angry but what else can I do but wait. I hope to have better news soon- as the wait slides into 33 days tomorrow. . . I'll keep optimistic that "33" will be that magic number!

No comments: