March 15, 2008

Family Visit # 2

We had a great time in NH! Nate got to meet his great grandpa and spend time with Grammy, too. The subarctic temps of central NH didn't keep us from all having a great time. We exchanged gifts with Grammy and Bud (who spoiled us!) and ate lots of good food. Nate loved Grammy's house! He loves to be held by everyone and so he is happiest when there is lots of family around. He loved all the toys he got...especially his new baby boom box...he loved to make the music play. It's amazing how fast he is growing...he easily mimics what we show him now and then will look right at you once he has imitated you....as if to tell us how proud he is. Yesterday we were at the Olive Garden and I found him in my wallet trying to grab my credit cards out- can you believe it!!

Here are some pics:

Grammy and Nate...




My friend M. and Nate...




Great Papa and Nate...




I'm standing in my new winter boots!



No comments: