December 21, 2007

A time for family...

Tomorrow I head to Vermont to spend time with my family for a long weekend. I love Christmas. It's always been such a celebrated holiday in my family and Rich and I hope to pass that on to Nathan. As Nate's 1st Christmas approaches, I do feel a sense of sadness that we will not be spending it with him. However, I am comforted that he will spend his 1st Christmas with his mama Maria in Guatemala. We'll have all the Christmas' to come.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas....with family, friends, and those you hold close to your heart.

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Merry Christmas Emily and family!

Steph said...

Happy Holidays!! Safe travels to Guatemala. Nate will be in your arms forever in a few short days!!

Guatemama said...

Hope you visit with your family is wonderful. I can't wait to see pictures of you and Nate. Merry Christmas.
Tracy Jens Alex and Anika

Beth said...

Merry Christmas! Wishing you a wonderful time with family and a joyful reunion with Nate... this time it is forever! What a Christmas gift!

Bobbi said...

I remember Reese's first Christmas when he was in Guatemala. It was tough.

Hope your Christmas was happy with family and friends.

The countdown is on until he is forever in your arms. Oh, what a happy day that will be.

Safe travels.