November 30, 2007

ONE WORD NEVER SOUNDED SO GOOD!

It's a MIRACLE!!!

WE are OUT! WE are OUT! WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!

Nate's coming home!!

We have been approved by PGN to complete our adoption in Guatemala. I couldn't even begin to describe the happiness that we feel from this news. I called PGN this morning and Laura told me "Congratulations, you have been approved"!!!!! She told me we were approved yesterday and our attorney picked up our file today! Wow- I can't even believe it- I am officially speechless. It was one day shy of 8 weeks with NO KO's issued- we are SO thankful! We are now just waiting for our agency to confirm this wonderful news.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

I will post more this weekend about the process from here but most important is that our little guy will be coming home in 5-7 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm COMING TO AMERICA!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Nicole said...

Oh, Emily!!! I am SO happy for you guys! What a wonderful homecoming you will have!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was going to leave a note on your blog this morning saying that I was waiting for your Out post but didn't get a chance. Now look!!! He's coming home. Congratulations, guys. I am thrilled for you. Trish

Guatemama said...

YEA!!!!!!! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!!! I am so happy for you! This is just the best news. Congratulations!

Gail said...

Congratulations!!
Nathaniel will soon be home!!
Gail

Erica said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is such wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

What a nerve-wracking week we've had, but WE ARE OUT!!!!!!! It's only celebrating from here on out!! Hope to meet you and your handsome guy in GC!!!

Steph said...

WOOHOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!! What a great week!! Better get that nursery done!!! I am soo happy for your family. What a true blessing.

redhawks said...

WOW!! Congratulations...what a wonderful way to start your weekend!! Yay!!
Jen :)

Shannon said...

YAHOOO!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! We are SO EXCITED for you all!!!!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations!!! WOW! How great! Happy, Happy, Happy Friday!!!

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Emily, I have periodically
"checked in" on your blog since we communicated a few months back re: the Philadelphia USCIS office. While I haven't posted, your family has been in our prayers. You son is so beautiful. I am so excited for your family -- what a GREAT way to start off 2008 with your son home!

Congratulations!!!!!

Megan

The gFamily said...

That is wonderful news!! Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear that Nate is coming home! Yipee!

Christina said...

That is AWESOME news. Here's to a speedy pink.

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

Congrats!!! Congrats!!!! Congrats!!!! I am soo happy for you!! Hope pink comes quick!!

margaret
www.kanakosfamily.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!
Our family is OVER THE MOON for your family!!!! You must be beside yourselves!!! Congratulations!

Emily said...

THANKS everyone for all your support and prayers- it means the world to us-- and Nate! :-)

Emily and Rich

Frances said...

Congratualations, Emily and Rich!!!!!!! What great news! I am sooooooooo happy for you!

Frances & Rosalie

Anonymous said...

This is the best news that the grandparents have heard. Congratulations to you both.
'N0w the wait will be interminable!
But you've done great to wait till this point, the last few weeks will be done sooner than you think, and think of the rewards?
Little Nay Nay is coming home, for good.