November 24, 2007

Farewell tomorrow...

We're having such a good time it's hard to believe we leave tomorrow afternoon. We have had such a wonderful time meeting other families including those from our own agency. We are so pleased with how healthy and happy Nate is....he's such a good little boy. Tomorrow we will meet Maria and her family for lunch and say goodbye. We are very, very hopeful this will be our last goodbye- FOREVER!

I'll post lots more pics when we get home. We took Christmas photos today and they came out awesome. :)

Right now we are still waiting to get out of PGN. I feel like the time has gone by so fast....until this week where I have felt a sense of urgency to get OUT. We are currently waiting to be signed in PGN (meaning the legal review in Guatemala will be completed). We are fairly confident we'll have news to share this coming week. If we are successful in getting out of PGN, Nate will be coming home in about 5-7 weeks. It will be so hard to say goodbye again tomorrow but we are so fortunate to have had all these visit trips...I feel very blessed. I pray and hope we'll have good news to share in the next week or so!

Until next week...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, Hang in there. We're almost done!! Here's to good news for both of us this week:0)

Steph said...

I am looking forward to your OUT!! I have a good feeling about this week!

Frances said...

Hope your trip back was uneventful. I know it was hard to leave and I hope you will be back real soon to bring Nate home forever!

Guatemama said...

I hope you had a safe trip home. I really enjoyed all the posts and pictures from Guatemala! It looks like you had a wonderful wonderful visit. I will keep checking I hope you do get THE OUT CALL this week!
Tracy

Beth said...

OH BABY! I am crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes that we will both get to shout, "OUT" this week!!!!! Can you imagine!??!?