September 10, 2007

Can you spell Relief?!

YAY- thank goodness and what a relief-- we received our DNA match today (99.997!)! We are so thankful and relieved to officially know we have moved on to waiting for Preapproval. I have to admit....waiting this weekend for that to come was difficult...but now it's arrived and we are moved on!

It came today and we both were SO nervous to open it. This news definetely makes our week and gives us the assurance we needed to know that our Journey to Nate will continue. Now, back to impatiently waiting for PA...on day # 4! :-)

10 comments:

Nicole said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful news! I love your PA clock - can't wait to start mine!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! Big sigh of relief....come on PA!!! Hope the wait continues to decrease.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!! :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! we are both so happy for the both of you. What a gift you have-

The gFamily said...

That is great news! Congrats! A huge sigh of relief for you both! Come on PA!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I've got this funny feeling.....yes, I'm gonna say it......you're gonna get PA in less than 60 days. DID I JUST SAY THAT?? Just a hunch. Let's see if I am right. I really hope so:)
Trish x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!!!! What a huge relief!!

SBP

Steph said...

Congrats!!! This is great news!

Gretchen said...

Emily
I can't imagine what a huge weight this is off your shoulders! I pray that the wait time for PA will continue to be shorter! Each step's wait seems to get harder and harder doesn't it?

redhawks said...

Yay! It sounds like PA is coming quicker now so hopefully it won't be too too long!!
Jen:)