August 12, 2007

Just "Chillin" today...

And it's so refreshing, too! I have been traveling for the past month during every weekend and it had me tired. I'm so glad I have free weekends until we leave for Guatemala.

Let's see....not much is new. Work is keeping me busy as ever and cleaning the house takes up the rest of my time lately. :-) The weather has been absolutely beautiful here. 80's and perfectly clear. Yesterday I volunteered at an event for a non-profit animal rescue I have been involved with for the past 2 years. I volunteer at these events and from time to time we foster a pooch waiting for a home. It's the greatest feeling to know we can have an impanct on saving a loving animal and placing them in a home for the rest of their "doggy" years. I love this work and wish I could do it for a living.

Speaking of animals....Ben and Juney have been bugging me about when little Nate will be coming home. I keep reminding them patience is a virtue but they tell me they need someone to play ball with NOW.

Here they are today in the yard:

Would someone please play with us?!



And my handsome little Ben. . .



And our Big Guy Juney. . .

3 comments:

Steph said...

Cute! Nate already has 2 best buds waiting for him.

Gretchen said...

Oh I love the pictures of your dogs! Chesney (our dog) is anxious about Jayden's arrival too!

Anonymous said...

Love you juney:)